Posted on 01 April 2009
On 20th May 2009, London’s South Bank will be the venue for an event bringing together journalists, bloggers and publishers to share and discuss the use and impact of micro-blogging and other social media tools on their industry. Featuring case studies & panel discussions with prominent journalists bloggers from the UK social media scene (Dare we say blogerati) the event will cover topics including:
- what is news worthy, how do you recognise it?
- breaking the news, how you can potentially undermine your own news room
- will local community create local news through microblog technologies?
- tools of the trade, what works and what doesn’t?
- is microblogging and twitter really a game changer?
A limited number of early bird tickets available at £35 or visit http://media140.com/ for more info